I have been shamefully absent from this here blog.
1. I am building a new site
2. This one is on Shopify, which was never the right platform. I'm not selling anything! Aside from a bit of #mendspiration. Which is free
3. The new site had to be abandoned. Long story about long COVID (the developer, poor lamb)
4. A new-new site is under construction
5. It is a Digital Humanities Project (posh website)
6. It includes the long-promised Directory of Menders
7. It is part of my PhD which is on MENDING. I know; there is no such academic field. Until now! (There are related ones though.) More on this presently
8. This PhD is taking a lot of time. Meanwhile I'm on instagram @visiblemend
9. There's a whole friendly mending crowd there: please join in if you're not already
10. #MendMarch is coming!
All for now. More to come!
ps Also I've fixed the comments, if you were here earlier and noticed, oops. Canadian Cialis sales are suffering.
pps. #MendCore --it's a thing. Well it should be a thing but we need a child to take it to TikTok
Comments will be approved before showing up.